Friday, June 01, 2012

My blog is 6 years old!

Today is the 6th anniversary of my blog! I must admit that when I started this blog, I could not imagin that I would still be updating it so many years after. It is true that I have not always been regular in the update of this blog, but only because of lack of time, never because of lack of ideas or motivation. This log has helped me establishing good contact with some philatelists all over the world. Therefore the first words that come to my mind is "Thank you". Thank you to you my readers, thank you for reading my blog, thank you for your comments, thank you for your emails. Thank you.
And stay tune for more posts and more stamps news to come!

5 comments:

Adrian said...

Well done! Thanks for entertaining us over the past 6 years. Hope there's many more years to come!

Gem from Calgary said...

Eric,
Congratulations on 6 years of My Philately. I always enjoy reading and have learned many things from your blog. Take care,
Long may you blog !
Glenn

dosankodebbie said...

Congratulations on your 6th blog anniversary, Eric. Also, congratulations, YOU WON AN ORIGINAL ETEGAMI FROM MY JAPANESE PROVERBS SERIES. Please send your postal address to the contact email address on my profile. :)

dosankodebbie said...

Eric,
I had asked for your postal address, and then realized that I already have it. I will send your etegami to you tomorrow!

stamp and postal histroy said...

Thanks for a nice blog wich i realy enjoy read it from time to time and i am planning to read it all when i have extra time later on. it is one of the best of stamp blog i am reading . Keep posting
I am wondring why you have not add my Post Cards and covers i had sent you some time ago to your blog and comment to it.
Wishing you all the best
Harth