Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Would you like a glass of stamp?

(This post should be read with moderation ;-) )

I know what you think. The title of this post sounds weird. But you will see that it somehow makes sense.

I think that I have already mentioned in this blog that I like wines (some of you will think: “Of course you like wine, you’re a French guy!”). I like tasting wines from other countries and I do have tested already several wines from Australia. I recently came across a brand of wines names: The stamp of Australia! The bottles have a label illustrated with a color version of a pre decimal definitive stamp from Australia. I know three different types as shown on the picture below.
I do not know why the producer of the wine decided to call his wines like that. May be he is a philatelist? I think it is a funny idea!

No comments: