Monday, July 12, 2010

Bulgarian First Day Cover

If you read regularly my blog since a long time you probably know that I do not collect only frog stamps but I also collect stamps that have been issued in 1966 the year of my birth. I'm also looking for cover cancelled on the 9th of May 1966 the day of my birth.
I already shared on this blog a FDC from Poland postmarked on this day. I'm glad to share with you another finding : a FDC from Bulgaria.
The stamp was issued to commemorate the 6th Trade Union Congress. A very simple FDC that I'm happy to have found, almost by accident.
I'm always looking for cover that have actually gone through the postal service, FDC or normal cover. I you own any I would be interested to hear from you.

1 comment:

semprelibri said...

Hello! Excellent blog!
Please, visit my website about unusual stamps: http://www.eryx.it/dentelli/index.htm
Greetings!