Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Cover from Brazil

In September last year I showed you a cover from Iran franked with stamps belonging to a 2002 joint issue between Iran and Brazil. Pedro made me the nice surprise to send me a cover from brazil, franked with the Brazilian stamps of the same issue. Thank you very much Pedro. Here it is.



I think this is the first cover from Brazil that I show on my blog, even though this is not the first one I get.
As you can see the stamps from Brazil are the same than the ones from Iran, and they have been issued at the same time, on the 5th of December 2002 : this issue is therefore a twin issue.
The stamps located on the left side of the cover are definitive stamps belonging to the musical instruments series issued in 2002. These stamps picture a trumpet.

No comments: