Friday, October 19, 2007

Links update

A severe strike in French public transport has desorganised my daily schedule these last two days. I did not find the time to prepare a proper update of my blog. Sorry for this.
I took this opportunity to update the list of links (mainly the blogs part) which is on the lest side of my blog. If you maintain a philatelic blog and if it is not listed here, don't hesitate to send me the link so that I can add it.
And for tonight, cross the fingers with me : France meets Argentina for the 3rd place of the Rugby World Cup : Allez les bleus ;-)

3 comments:

AdA said...

Si vous trouvez le blog Timbres et Lettres intéressant, vous pouvez le rajouter à votre liste ;-)

Pour ma part, le lien vers votre blog y est depuis déjà longtemps.....

Eric said...

Blog très intéressant en effet et très bien fait. Je le rajoute dans ma liste.
Merci
Eric

AdA said...

Merci beaucoup....