Thursday, March 29, 2007

Cover from Indonesia

I did not get the opportunity to write yesterday, and today again I don’t have much time so this post will be short. I wanted to share with you this cover I got recently.

It comes from Indonesia. This is the first time I get a cover from this country so I was very pleased. I must admit that I do not know much about stamps from Indonesia. I found out that the isolated stamp on the left was issued in 2005 in a set of two about protection of Mangrove forest. The block of four stamps picturing local fauna and flora was issued in 2006. I could not get much information about the plants and animals pictured on the stamps. But I will search further. I was very pleased to get this cover. I have now an impressive collection of covers from the world. Still some countries are missing, but I don’t despair ;-) Coffee break is over, I must go back to work…

No comments: