Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Salon d’Automne

Today starts the “Salon d’Automne” (the Autumn stamp fair) a stamp fair that happens every year around mid November. This year this will be the 60th anniversary of this stamp fair. It starts today and ends on Sunday. There will be new stamp issues for the occasion, and also a new LISA (the French ATM) that will be available only during the duration of the fair. I plan to go there tomorrow, and I’ll try to take this opportunity to send some nice covers to some of my regular readers. Check you mail box ;-)
On Friday I’ll leave for a long weekend in Lyon, to attend to the rugby test match between France and New Zealand ! So I’ll be back on my blog only next Monday, and I’ll try to tell you everything I saw during the stamp fair…. See you then.

No comments: